Do you have any thought on adding a deck to your home? A deck is a great addition to any home. It can always be for resting while reading, entertaining guests, or throwing that barbecue.
Not only does the construction of a deck increase the overall value of your house, but it can add an area for the whole family to enjoy the inviting outside environment.
We can provide you with the construction services that can bring the outdoor living spaces of your dream to life.
Our work is 100% Guaranteed
The experienced technician’s that we have are fully insured and highly qualified. Therefore, if anyone arrives at your house with credentials from our company, you can trust that he will do a great job.
You just have to sit back and let our people take control as you watch.
Protect your deck and improve how it looks
It is essential to maintain your deck to make sure it still looks beautiful and presentable over the years. One of the steps to take is to re-stain and seal your deck after every 3-4 years. This helps to protect the wood from moisture that may otherwise lead to the deck being replaced completely.
Staining has been proved to be one of the fast ways to improve the appearance of your deck. It is only next to power washing.
Decks are not a side business for us. We go beyond to ensure anything deck related is treated with utmost importance that it deserves.
Whether you already know you want a custom composite, vinyl, or wood deck, or, you are trying to decide which deck choice is best for you, we are here to help.
We are there whenever you need a partner, and we provide the basic information required to streamline your basic decisions so you can easily move to the next level of making your new deck a reality.
We provide assistance and try to answer all your questions in order for you to easily maneuver through the maze of options you still face.
Deck Options for You
Many decks in this area are made with one of the following materials:
- Pressure treated wood
- Redwood and cedar
- Composites and vinyl/PVC
Emphasis on Design
We want you to think of our company as just not any type of deck builder, but a business partner who values you and is creative.
Since decks are one of our specialties, we help you generate solutions to everything you want and need your deck to be.
We will ask questions you may not even think of on your own to create the perfect deck. This simply means we custom design your deck and not just build it.
You get 3D renderings to help visualize your deck. From simple to the most elaborate, we will honor the trust you place in us with a deck you will love.
We will give you a deck that provides decades of enjoyment. Contact us for your deck project.
Deck safety is a very serious issue. If you prefer to inspect your deck, just remember to check out our safety program. It is a useful resource that will help to determine if your deck is safe and may require attention.
At our company, we believe that decks should be constructed to last. That is why we build our decks with only the highest quality, long lasting products that can be able to withstand the rigors of extreme weather conditions.
We have maintained and improved on our beautiful services since we started. If we work on your deck be sure to stay many years without the work of painting, staining or sealing. And, because it resists mildew, warping, and insects, there’s no need to replace rotting, uneven or termite-damaged boards.
The remodeling of your deck gives you many opportunities. It gives you the luxury of making your home bigger and expanding your living space.
In addition, it allows you a desirable outdoor location to relax, be near to nature and entertain.
We will provide you with your ideal deck remodeling professional who will help guide you through this exciting adventure. They will be able to create an amazing dining and entertainment area or private retreat where you will love spending time.
Our team can be able to design a single or multi-level deck, screen room, porch or three/four season room that will add value and beauty to your home.
We incorporate the use of very high-quality materials. These include top quality wood products such as the IPE (Brazilian walnut), Tiger wood, mahogany, cedar and other hardwoods. This ensures a long lasting enjoyment of the new deck or porch.
Being exposed to nature, your outdoor extension also needs regular maintenance and repairs to keep it a safe and pleasant area.
Our professional carpenters, tile setters, masons, and painters who are experienced in maintaining and repairing decks will work with you in order to help you achieve your vision.
A deck is something that can be a great asset to your life.
There are a few things that a deck can do for you:
- Home Value: It will raise the value of your home. However, it can do the opposite if you don’t get it done right. There are many people who are handy and well, they decide to DIY the situation and it’s a danger to the property. When it’s something as big as building a deck, especially, a custom deck, get us to do it. We have decades of experience with custom decks and can provide the best service with the most cutting-edge equipment to do the job and discover the issues that may happen to sabotage the results you want.
- That’s Entertainment! A custom deck is the ideal space to entertain guests. You love your friends and family but hey, they come with noise and sometimes kids and some mess. Besides, you want them to have room to roam without entering places they don’t need to be in the home right? So, have a custom deck with an all-weather space to help you to stay dry and even outdoor heaters on those cool nights to help keep them warm. There is nothing like the ideal outdoor space to entertain; no fuss, no muss.
- Esthetics: You can build a custom deck to compliment the shape of the home and really enhance the look of the outside. If your home is themed well, then this is the way to make sure the value of the home stays high
- It can be done fast! Most home extensions can be such a hassle, but a custom deck can be done in a matter of a week or less depending on the complexity of the project. The best part is, it leaves all the construction mess outside.
- It allows you a dedicated space: A custom deck is akin to a room addition: it lends a dedicated space for your brood and friends. There is a place for potted plants; grill space and storage can be added in places with snow or rainy weather for the majority of the time. This saves patio furniture from getting moldy and ruined.
- Better chance of it costing less: When you do a home addition, you will be spending more simply because there are only a few materials you can use. When you are building a custom deck, you are using wood and maybe metal. It’s only going to be just so big and so high. Even with storage attached, a basic custom deck will not be as much as sinking a foundation and starting from the ground up with drywall, plumbing and electrical costs you will have with a home addition.
Call us today and receive a free quote. We will ask a few questions over the phone initially and then we will make an appointment at your earliest convenience to see the property. We are fast, courteous and professional. Call us today.
Check out our customer deck installation reviews and browse through some before and after deck photos to get a better idea of our work.
Custom Backyard Decks and Patios
There’s nothing quite like a backyard deck during the summer months for barbeques, family gatherings, or sipping a cold drink. Patios and decks can extend the usable square footage of your house in a manner that allows you to more fully enjoy your property, and allows your backyard to serve a more practical purpose for your family.If you are considering adding a custom deck to your home, or replacing an existing one, call the friendly professionals at Rancho Cucamonga Remodeling Services for your construction needs.
Outdoor Living Space
In the warmer parts of the country, outdoor living is extremely popular. Many Californians consider their outdoor living spaces just as important as their indoor. Whether it is to enhance your own enjoyment, or tomake your home more appealing to sell; outdoor living spaces are almost a necessity in Southern California.
Planning Your Outdoor Deck
You will need to plan your outdoor deck while considering your existing property, budget and resell value. Another important factor is where the deck will be placed. There are times when there may be high traffic, so your everyday back door may not suffice. Some back doors are in the kitchen area or garage areas, which isn’t ideal for large gatherings. Alternate options may be considered, such as French doors installed in a more neutral room, like a dining area or den.
Location of your deck should also be in a spot where you will be most comfortable. If you aren’t careful you may pick a spot that is nice early mornings and late evenings, but when the sun is beaming down, you’ll be miserable.
The view you will have from the deck is also a common deciding factor when picking where you want your addition. This should be a haven for enjoyment and relaxation.
Another thing to consider when you are working up the plans of your new outdoor space is the access point from the yard. Steps are most commonly used for structures that have any type of elevation. Ramps should also be considered if there is anyone with special needs. You want to put this access point in an unobtrusive manner. You don’t want it to interfere with the flow of your existing landscape.
When planning your deck you must also keep local codes in mind. Many cities and counties require a homeowner to request construction permits for remodeling projects, including outdoor decks and patios. Most cities in California have specific zoning laws about the size of the deck as in relation to the size of the home, and also proximity to property lines.
It is imperative to do your due diligence regarding the codes of your local jurisdiction prior to drawing up your deck plans. When using the professionals at Rancho Cucamonga Remodeling Services, we handle this tedious step for you.
Benefits of Adding a Deck in Your Backyard
There can be several benefits to adding a deck to your backyard. Here are just a few reasons that prove a new addition is a good idea:
- Worth the investment. The cost of deck, when compared to other home renovations, can be very affordable. If you are looking for a way to add value to your home, but stay within your budget, this may be the perfect choice. If you choose a reliable contractor who will use high-quality products, it will last for many years and give you a full return on your investment.
- Ideal space for outdoor entertaining. When the weather is nice, a backyard deck provides the perfect spot for hanging out with family and friends, a neighborhood gathering, or barbeque.
- Aesthetically appealing. An outdoor deck will not only add more space, bit it will also improve the appeal of your home’s exterior.
- Increases the resell value of your home. This is a feature many homebuyers look for when in the market for a new home, especially in Southern California.
- The building process is quick. If you are looking for a way to add more space to your home, a deck or patio is your fastest option. Most home renovations can take anywhere from several weeks to several months. An outdoor addition is much faster.
- Less intrusive than other remodels. Indoor home additions can turn your life upside down during the construction process, decks will keep all the mess outdoors. There is no need to leave your home duringthe building phase.
Deck Construction and Other Remodeling Services in Rancho Cucamonga and Surrounding Areas
The experienced builders at Rancho Cucamonga Remodeling Services are here when you are ready to discuss your backyard deck plans.We want to give your own personal outdoor oasis that you can enjoy for many years to come. Give us call today to schedule your personal consultation!
If you would like to learn more about installing our decks for your home, contact us today!